Wednesday 30 March 2011

Beauty and the Eye of the Beholder


http://www.hugoandelsa.blogspot.com/


I love this ladder/shoe storage but at my house I think it would have on its shelves the following:
*crap for the recycle bag
*bills and junk mail
*tape - in the tape dispenser and in little bits stuck everywhere
*pottery - lots and lots of pottery
*my purse and/or keys
*assorted magazines and books

I'd roll my eyes  wishing we were all tidier and could appreciate its artistic beauty better and BD (my husband) would quietly think of ways to garbage dump this wonderful ladder at his soonest covert convenience  saying "no, no, I have no idea what happened to it ........"


'No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it all too seriously.'
The Laurel Hedge Blogspot

No comments: