Tuesday 26 April 2011

Funny Odd or Funny Ha Ha



It was not a happy day for me when Gary Larson stopped drawing the Far Side cartoons.

These are a few of my favorites.



















And then I found this:


http://unhappyhipsters.com/

I found it mentioned on a blog site and unfortunatley I don't remember whose - but thank you





As he struggled to read against the glare, the cat sprawled on the cool bricks, reveling once again in the superiority of feline over human.



And inevitably he did regret giving the young bamboo mobility, as the day came when they just upped and scootered away.







Not willing to risk the humiliation of attempting entry through what may or may not be closed plate glass, Henry missed the family portrait. Again.




I still miss Gary Larson of the Far Side but am quickly replacing him with these Unhappy Hipsters. The captions on their photos make me laugh and the photos are (mostly) of beautiful places and things.

There are lots of designs that I like but would never try to duplicate as I am "gum boots" to their " leather boots" .




1 comment:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

haha! I remember a Gary Larsen, 2 cowboys at the campfire and one sez "more latte Jed?"