Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Birthday Adam and Happy Easter Everyone!


Son #2 had a birthday this weekend. He is 14.
Time flies.


He is a low key boy and a chronic prankster - the one who tries to give me heart attacks by jumping out of the bushes.

He was very specific about what he wanted for his birthday - money and dinner out.
He s going to buy a unicycle and doesn't want us to choose it.


He loves eating out.
Unfortunately dinner last night was $115.00 worth of disappointment.
He's decided to open his own restaurant, he announced this morning, as he served me pancakes, chocolate eggs and coffee in bed.
The pancakes were delicious but I'm hoping he changes his mind about being a restauranteur.


His cast came off last Wednesday and his arm is still a bit bent.



It's closing day at Silver Star Mountain and he, Son #1 and The Husband are up for a day of skiing and snowboarding.
He's excited as it's been a while since he's been snowboarding without a cast.

I hope I don't get the call "mom, do you have Adams medical number"
 I know I will be worrying until they all get home, safe and sound.

 yikes... it's not easy being a worrier.




1 comment:

Pearl said...

Ack!!! His arm is bent!!

Kids. Again: Ack!!

Pearl