Friday 11 May 2012

Day One ...

Today I was cleaning the trailer in anticipation of camping season when I came across this note written on a napkin by Son #2 several years ago.



I'm not sure you can read this but it says.

'Day One
today I got stuck in the camp trailer its just like the time when i got trapped in the bathroom of grandpas motor home.  the door is jamed, i dont know how but it did.  it kind of feels like the hangover (but im not drunk) you know when everybody leaves Doug on the roof.  But in in a camper beside my house.'



I remember him getting stuck and letting him out about three hours later.  He was a bit cranky. 

 I'll have to remind him that he didn't have to write a Day Two note.....
or Day Three...Four...Five....six... seven.....


2 comments:

Razmataz said...

That is too funny.....not for him at the time, but funny to see that note.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Oh my gosh....that is too funny.
3 hours??? That is a long time in 'boy years'!
I'm so glad you kept this.