Monday 11 June 2012

Listen Up, Dyson!



Archie the Dog is a shedder.

Happily, he and the vacuum are good friends.
He lays in the sun while I vacuum his loose hair.

He will not allow his belly to be vacuumed as the hose end often sucks up his extra skin and it scares him.

So this is a small request to you, the folks at Dyson.

"Is it possible to make a small and gentle beater bar for vacuum grooming a dog?"

I would buy one for sure.

Archie the Dog thanks you in advance.

And please, not one so powerful that it will remove the smiley face from his hip.


4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

If anyone can do it, Dyson can!

Busy Bee Suz said...

I adore his smily face. I think I have one of those on my hip too....made from lumpys. :)
I love my dyson, but yes, it is too strong for dog grooming. I am really surprised they haven't come up with a pet friendly attachment yet.
I hope Mr. Dyson reads your blog!

OneCraftyFox said...

ROFL, the smiley face on the hip is too stinkin' cute!! I wish I could vacuum my kitty, me thinks I may not have any skin left on my arms though if I ever tried it.

Great pics, lots of fun!!

Diana

Glamour Drops said...

With all the insane inventions ever invented, I reckon this one could actually be a go-er.

Can you ask them to make a cat version too, thanks?